Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Hope you are all having a sweet day with your own sweethearts... Aside from my cute little family, here are some things I'm crushing on lately... if only the bank account would agree... :)

Blue Dandelion Print from Raceytay on Etsy (mixed up with a whole bunch of other blues and browns on my wall someday, soon)

Dedon Collections' Nest Rest and a good book, some good company... Though, this picture of it...really? Awesome, but how? :)

This website, Food For My Family full of amazing good for you and your kids recipes and tips. Love. Especially this post for Dark Chocolate Brownies. Double Love.

In the midst of all this cold and snow and ice, and the subsequent melting through our roof, a relaxing, warm, summer-night-breeze garden party sounds amaaaazing.


A nature-inspired, asian/minimalist bathroom I mostly adore... that view! Stunning.

These birch bark wrapped vases... would make for some great gifts.

And... this movie, with its beautiful soundtrack. Love.

(I wish I had cataloged where those last few decor images are from... if anyone knows, please comment! I will update if I find them...)

Enjoy your version of love day with those who matter the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me! I can't live without comments. I'm vain like that.