Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daily Numbers

Ok, so today I binged A LOT, and I was worried I was going to be way over...but I'm not.  Weird.

Still, the binging and no eating for hours is what was bad too!  To keep my metabolism running smoothly and not just dump a bunch to process and then get hungry... it really, truly is hard to eat in a healthy way.  

So, today's numbers!

Exercise: 45 minutes on the treadmill - burned 375 cals.

Breakfast: 
1/2 banana and 1 tsp. natural p.b. before my walk: 70 cals
Then all this over a period of an hour while I was feeding the kids and cleaning up:
Simple Harvest Oatmeal packet with 1/2 cup blueberries: 200 cals (yikes!)
1/2 banana: 40 cals
tiny piece of (the end of the) toast with tiny bit of butter: 85 cals
1 oz mozzarella cheese: 90 cals

Total just for breakfast: 490 cals... oops! it all adds up..... ;)

Lunch:
Natural Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich: 215 cals

Snack:
Ham, cheese and whole grain Wheat Thins (ahhh, I love those little things...): 375 cals (I told you I binged today!!)

Dinner:
Pork chop and fusilli pasta with a parmesan bacon cream sauce... I know!  So bad - but it was SO good! and a handful of red grapes: 525 cals - hard to believe, but I only had a small amount of sauce and only a little bit of meat.  Most of the calories were in the pasta!  Wow!

Total:  375 burned exercising and 1605/1778 calories eaten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me! I can't live without comments. I'm vain like that.